1. FanGo Limited (“we”, “our”, “Fango”) is a company registered in England and Wales (Number 10951946) whose registered office is at 72 New Walkergate, Beverley, HU17 9EE. Our website can be accessed at https://www.fangocloud.co.uk
2. FanGo operates a mobile and web application service (“the system”) facilitating the order of event bookings, food, drink and merchandise by customers (“you”, “your”) from providers through the system and these terms and conditions apply to all orders placed through the system by you.
5. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your use of the system as we in our absolute discretion see fit.
6. FanGo shall be entitled to amend these terms and conditions by posting amended versions on our website.
7. Our system enables you to place event bookings, order food, drink and merchandise from providers but the legal contract for the purchase and supply of such orders is made between you and the provider. We act as agent for the provider.
8. By placing an order through the system you confirm that you are at least eighteen years of age and acknowledge that if you have ordered alcoholic drinks you may be asked for proof that you are eighteen years or older. If you are unable to provide such proof the provider reserves the right not to complete the supply of alcoholic drinks.
9. Orders must be placed in accordance with the instructions appearing on the system. Please check that the details of your order are correct as once placed you have entered into a binding contract with the provider.
10. Your payment must be made to us by credit or debit card when placing your order and if payment is not authorised your order will not be sent to the provider.
11. If your payment is authorised we will send your order to the provider and notify you by email of your order details.
12. If for any reason the order cannot be fulfilled by the provider then you should be notified by the provider who may authorise us to issue a refund or amend the order in such manner as may be agreed between you and the provider.
13. We have no control over the accuracy of the information provided by a provider and posted on the system and we have no control over the performance by a provider of a contract with you. Any complaint or claim relating to any such matter must be addressed to the provider. We undertake to use our best endeavours to resolve any such dispute but you acknowledge and agree that we have no liability to you in respect of any complaint or claim.
14. We own all intellectual property rights in the system and our website (https://www.fangocloud.co.uk) and all material within them. You are permitted to download and print extracts for personal use but any reproduction of any such material for commercial or any other purpose is forbidden without our prior or written consent.